The CyberTech100 is an annual list of 100 of the world’s most innovative companies every financial institution needs to know about as they consider and develop their information security and financial crime-fighting strategies.
The list is part of a series of studies produced by the data and research firm, FinTech Global,that helps executives in financial services sort through all the noise and new suppliers to locate business models that are most likely to have a lasting impact on the industry.
The criteria used to assess companies for inclusion on the list includes the following:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved
- Growth, in terms of capital raised, revenue, customer traction
- Innovation of technology solution offered
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain, and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients
- How important is it for financial institutions to know about the company
A full list of the CyberTech100 can be found at www.CyberTech100.com
Check out our press release about the award here to learn more.